Our office is an “In-Network” provider for:
- Wellmark Blue Cross, Blue Shield – Alliance Select & Classic Blue
- Blue Cross, Blue Shield PPO plans (ex. BC/BS of Illinois, Anthem, etc.)
- United Healthcare
- Aetna / Coventry
- Midlands Choice plans (such as Cigna and Humana)
- Accountable Health Plan of America plans
We are also a provider for:
- Wellmark Health Plan of Iowa Hawk-I program
The advantage of being in-network is that our covered patients usually have lower deductibles and have a lower co-insurance (copay or percentage). Most of the time, you will not need a referral from your insurance or your medical doctor.
Out of Network Benefits
Even if we are not an in-network provider with your insurance carrier we will call to verify your benefits for you. Some carriers actually have better out-of-network benefits for routine visits than the in-network benefits. We also have very competitive rates for people who pay cash for services due to poor or no insurance coverage. Our sincere hope is that no one is ever turned away due to financial reasons. We always attempt to provide care that is affordable. Please ask us about our various payment options
Please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions about your insurance, our financial plans, or what care costs if you are a cash paying patient.